Your passion is important, but is not going to help you decide which idea is to follow, how to price your products and how to sell being totally honest.
Want recurring income? Wow, I’m impressed! I want to be an NBA player. I have 10 houses around the world. So what?
Everyone wants something, but few do anything to get it.
Very few people are those who learn how to delve into what customers really want and put their needs before their own.
And very few built systems able to turn their dream or passion into a real business that generates money.
You want this? Do you want an Internet business based on automated systems, and not your time? Well, then read on.
Rule # 1 of online business: passion is not enough
This is what other “experts” teach:
- Find your passion
Unlike many other gurus who will tell you just follow your passion, they will skip Step 2 and go straight to step 3, making you dream of a lifestyle you’ve always wanted, but to teach how to get there, I have a way other than to provide this learning.
Yes, it is important to create an online business about something you like or you’re passionate about. But the difference between a successful online business and all other businesses are business systems.
How do you know what business idea will be the most profitable? How can you tell if people will pay for that? How do you get traffic, shoppers … then let your business automatically generates revenues?
Then I will show you what is the best online business you can start, and how you can learn step by step to get it started – with my specific recommendation -.
What online business should you start?
There are hundreds of options here. Should you start a business of selling products? Mobile Apps? Crafts on Etsy? Online courses?
How do you know which one is best?
I could give many theories, explanations, and a long list of advantages and disadvantages of each. Or I can tell you the answer directly.
- There are 6 main options for creating an online business.
- They’ve systematically tried all of them, and I will tell the truth about what is good and what is bad.
- As always, you must move where the money is; soon will serve an online business you feel passionate about but do not generate income.
Your 6 options to start an online business are : software or programs (including applications for cellular), physical products, ads, affiliate marketing, coaching or training, and online courses.
The image above is a graph here with these 6 choices of business:’ve tried them all, and those within the blue arrows are the best benefits provided in exchange for a very low investment.
So the conclusion to be drawn from this picture is that:
- Using a simple scheme you can tell right away if a business model is attractive or not (most people never do this).
- No need to leave your job to start a business of thousands of dollars a year.
- The online courses and coaching are very attractive business. How do you decide which to choose both?
At this point, any of the two models is very good. I love coaching and I have taught hundreds of students how to become freelancers / consultants / business owners through my personal classes.
And it is the best way to start learning business skills .
But if you want to start a scalable business – something that once you start but you generate income for years – the best option is an online business . And specifically the online courses.
What online courses can create?
This is where it’s easy to get stuck or be paralyzed.
“But Andrew” people tell me, “I am not an expert in personal finance or find the job of my dreams. I have no knowledge that people would pay! “.
Do you really think that? Check out these 3 weird (but successful) courses in English:
- Toilet Trained Cat : train cats to use the bathroom. CATS! Benefits through courses and books.
- Antistalkers : how to stop bullies in the physical and online world to leave you alone. Benefits through online courses.
- Hear and Play : plays the piano like a master without requiring years of boring lessons and sheet music. Benefits through online courses.
What you are you good? What things are for your friends will always ask for advice? What kind of pages – fashion, sports, advertising – you read while waiting in line at the market or stay with friends?
Note that, at this point, we skipped about 50 questions, and sure by now you’re already thinking directly :
- “But what if I’m not sure what I’m good? “
- “An online course? But I do not have a website or traffic to my blog “
- “What kind of program or knowledge need to …? “
Part of trust in the system is to focus on one step at a time, not wanting to do it all at once.
You have learned what kind of online business is the best – the online courses or coaching – and now you just have to sit and think for a minute what topics you are passionate and in which of those issues are an expert .
I want you to know that yes, you also have passions and lived experiences that people would be willing to pay. Even if you’re not the greatest expert in the world on that!
So take a moment and celebrate. You learned more in this article that in the last three months reading a blog after another. For additional help, go through the videos below for those which ones are more closer to what you were looking for