Wendy’s history begins in 1969 when Dave Thomas opened the first Wendy’s in Columbus, Ohio. In 1972, Thomas sold his first franchise, and since then, Wendy’s franchises have been a popular business for many entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial spirit. Follow the steps to get in the way to buy a franchise of Wendy’s.
1. Visit the web site of Wendy’s to investigate its history. Seeks information on both their food as their community programs to see if Wendy’s would be a company that you would like to join.
2. Use the Franchise Advantage web site to investigate the financial requirements that need to meet in order to be an owner of a Wendy’s franchise. Wendy’s requires US $ 500,000 in cash and US $ 1,000,000 gross amount. The total investment required to open a Wendy’s franchise is between US $ 250,000 and US $ 600,000.
3. Looking information franchise fee and royalty fees on the website of Franchise Advantage. Wendy’s requires a fee of $ 25,000 with a royalty fee of 4 percent.
4. Contact Wendy’s for an application for owning a franchise.You can contact them at (614) 764-6467 ext. 6747 for information on how to open a franchise in the United States.For a franchise in Canada, call (905) 849-7685 for information.
5. Receive and complete the application for owning a Wendy’s franchise. It will ask you to write details of your previous experience and current information about your financial status.
6. Talk to a representative of Wendy’s if you have questions about the franchise system or that receive support as a franchise owner of Wendy’s.
7. Read and sign the franchise agreement to become a franchise owner of Wendy’s.