Not all people are born with a talent for writing. But almost anyone can develop habits to improve the quality and understanding of his writing. As an entrepreneur, a good strategy to become an authority in your industry and to promote you (you and your business) is to write to your blog entries or for another medium in which you participate as a guest blogger.
Therefore, I share some simple tips that will help you quickly improve the way you express with letters:
1. Think about what to write before writing not to do so is a mistake that many make. Before sitting down to write make sure you have something to say and clearly defines how you want to express. Do not focus your writing on the words, but the ideas you want to convey. Think: What is the purpose of this post? From this beginning to build.
2. Points, points, points was the first advice I gave my teacher of Journalism. To provide a smooth writing you should use punctuation correctly. Avoid endless paragraphs of one sentence. And whenever you’re tempted to write a comma think if you can replace a point.
3. Say goodbye to adjectives and adverbs The descriptions are important to get a good narrative, but many people abuse of adjectives and adverbs. Check your text and observe all the words that you can remove (eg very, really, perhaps, amazing, incredible, really, just). As the storyteller Horacio Quiroga said “Useless be few colored tails you adhere to a weak noun”.
4. Do not repeat words The breadth of vocabulary and the cultural level of a person noticed in the excessive use of words. Search synonyms or concepts that could replace what you wrote. The first thing to do is find your pet words (words that constantly repeat), look for them in your text with functionality in Word Ctrl + B and change them for others. The Spanish language is very broad; take advantage of it.
5. Use subtitles or intermediate heads when you make a text, especially if it is long, consider dividing it into sub-heads and intermediate use. This helps ease eye strain and make more fluid reading.
6. Do not abuse of punctuation or bolding Most times can omitirte punctuation such as parentheses and hyphens adding dots or commas. Thus writing is cleaner. It also avoids excessive bold and italicized; While analyzes highlight what you need and do it only when warranted.
7. Use spell checkers It may sound obvious but not all do. Although Word tool is quite functional, note that does not fix all the mistakes, especially if you try to diacritics. If you do not know how a word is used, just do not use it. The same applies when it comes to grammar.
8.Be true to get your posts gain traction is essential to define what your voice, tone and writing style. Do not try to sound very different from the way you speak, as the reader will notice, and not try to imitate the style or ideas from someone else. Caution: Never write on a theme of do not know.
9. Establishing a structure in journalism, there are several ways of structuring a text.The easiest (and you can serve to write tickets) is the inverted pyramid, which consists of going from most to least importants. It is also recommended that in the first paragraph answer the top five questions: What ?, Who ?, When ?, How? and where?
10. Have a beginning and end blunt. Like a good play or film, the basic principle is to captivate the audience; while the outcome is what most remember the viewer in the long run. Try to start and finish your texts with force. A good idea is to start with a question and end the response.
11. Read much to be a good writer you must be a good reader. Books, articles, magazines and posts can give you many ideas on how to tell a story as well as tracks spelling and vocabulary. Read about different topics and authors; you can also use them as a references in your texts.
12. Know Your Audience. Before writing, think about whom your message is addressed. Imagine what your reader, what are your interests are? What kind of language used?.. Having this in mind will help you choose your tone and your issues.
13. Write every day. Make writing a habit. No need to write 10 pages, but have a journal or notebook where everyday you should write some ideas or thoughts. It also defines and meets deadlines and publication of tickets.
14. He read it aloud. This exercise will help you notice if your fluency and breaks are correct. If reading a prayer you run out of breath, it’s time to add one point. If you notice that your words produce cacophony (repetition of sounds) you replace them with others.
15. Ask someone else to read it before publishing a text-but ask someone to trust than subject-scholar to give you their feedback and become your ‘editor’. So delve know at what point, what to cut and whether any confusing sentence.
16. Eliminates straw. As always, more is not better. Get rid of those repetitive phrases that adds nothing. A good text is not measured by its length.
17. Do not give anything for granted. What is completely understandable for the reader may not be for us. Do not skimp on the definition of concepts and “think” are obvious to “everybody”. When you talk about a character, add a description; do the same with institutions and companies.
18. Use numbers or bullets. This is another strategy to make it easy and understandable text. Where possible, list your points or a script to certain reflections or conclusions.
19.Do not be distracted. As in many other activities of your business (such as budgeting) writing also requires focus and concentration. So before you write be sure to find yourself in a relaxing atmosphere to invite inspiration. If possible turn off your phone, alerts Skype and anything else that might distract you.
20. Check two or more times. Most errors can be avoided or at least reduced, with a review. Carefully read your text, check your spelling and words you used. On the other hand, do not fall into perfectionism: whenever you feel that your text can be improved, so you must know when to let go or, otherwise, never shall publish it.
write better blog posts, blog content writing services, how to write great blog content, how to write good blog content, writing better lyrics, blog content writers, Writing Tips For Bloggers, Content-Writing secrets of Professional Writers, How To Write A Blog Post, How To Write A quality Blog Post, How to Write Great Blog Content