It is easy to find information about Content Marketing, methodology and how it works. However, not always clear what are its benefits, what it is going to contribute to your company – be it large or small, and what are the reasons for choosing this type of marketing rather than other methods. So then we explain exactly what you expect of content marketing if you decide to use in your company:
Benefits of Content Marketing:
- You can become more economical Marketing format.
- It is possible to reduce significantly the cost per lead.
- Significantly increase the sales.
- The strategy is not consumer-oriented product.
- Good content quickly becomes viral and generates widespread economically.
- It can be compatible with other advertising or marketing techniques.
- Good content can put yourself as a leader in your industry, positioning yourself as an expert.
- Improved brand recognition.
- Influences the decision of your audience.
- It builds trust in users.
- Connect with your audience, learning about their needs and concerns, and creating interaction.
- The contents remain forever, ad campaigns have a beginning and an end.
- It facilitates better position than the competition
- Improved customer management
Applying a content strategy correctly we will continuously improve on search engine rankings (SEO). Good content is appreciated by the public, that will generate quality links and social networks broadcasting. Furthermore, as you know, Google appreciates good content and constant generation of the same on your website.
Social networking can be very effective to achieve to connect with the public and generate a widespread and brand recognition. However, this will only happen in the case of having a valuable and updated content that is of interest, and favors a viral effect.
Visibility and Visits
Adding the two preceding paragraphs get better search engine rankings and more widely by social networks. This becomes and bringa more visitors to the website making easier for us to find our potential customer and increased exposure of our brand.
Authority and Trust
How many times, before buying a product or hiring a service, you have searched information on Google or you asked in social networks?
It is very normal to use Internet to find information about a product you are interested in buying, or seek solutions to some problem that has arisen. That’s where you have to show your content, providing such information or solution (or FAQs) to your audience who searches, gaining their trust and positioning your brand as an industry leader.
What’s more, if you still maturing this relationship, it is possible that person end up developing a certain loyalty to your brand, it becomes regular and recommend your brand.
One of the main benefits we can get from a content marketing strategy is abundant lead generation.
Sales and Prices
Clearly, if we attract more and better leads, chances are we get close to more sales. Also, if we have been providing the right content throughout the entire purchase process, possibly we get close to sales content itself. Below you will see the infographic talking about the factors contribute to increase Leads.
Content Marketing Benefits for startups and medium enterprises
- The main investment you should do is to time rather than money. The time is meant for the preparation of the strategy and content generation.
- Ad spending is not entirely necessary.
- Internet positioning and brand recognition is achieved.
- It is an ideal way to deal more staff to the public.
- It is one of the best ways to capture the attention of your audience.
Content Marketing benefits for large companies
- Offer a more human and close relationship with your customers.
- Despite having bigger budgets, content marketing helps reduce costs and to allocate investment to other elements.
- Increase sales significantly.
- Enhance brand image and position against competitors.
Executed properly, the content marketing has many advantages for your business:
- Improved search engine optimization (SEO)
- Generate more confidence and more relevant in social networks
- Drive more traffic to the website of the company
- You manage to attract a greater number of leads, better quality and lower price
- Achieve increase sales
- It makes your investment more useful advertising
content marketing strategy, content marketing examples, content marketing definition, b2b content marketing, content marketing institute, content marketing tips, content marketing agency, content marketing services, content marketing blog, importance of content marketing, seo and content strategy, inbound marketing strategies podcast, b2b seo, content marketing tactics, content marketing strategy,