Job Description of a general manager in an organization.
• Name Position: General Manager.
• Number of people occupying the position:
1. Position the Direct Head
B. Summary charge
Its functions are to plan, organize, direct, control, coordinate, analyze, calculate and deduct the work of the company, in addition to hiring the right people, making this during the workday.
C. Regular activities
• Plan the general and specific objectives of the company’s short and long term.
• Organize the structure of current and future business; as well as the duties and charges.
• Direct the company, make decisions, monitor and be a leader within it.
• Check the planned activities by comparing them with what has been done and detect deviations or differences.
• Coordinate with the Executive Secretary of Sale and meetings, increasing the number and quality of customers making purchases of materials, decide on reparations or damages to the company.
• Decide regarding recruitment, selection, training, and locate the appropriate personnel for each position.
• Analyze business problems in the financial, administrative, personnel, accounting aspect among others.
• Perform mathematical, algebraic and financial calculations.
• Deduct or conclude the analyzes above.
D. Requirements mental capacity and skills
Requirements or capabilities are planning, controlling, directing, organizing, analyzing, calculating, deduct (were explained above). Mental abilities that should possess the person for this position are numerical, language, basic knowledge of the activities of subordinates and psychological as empathy, etc.
E. Physical requirements
You must have auditory and visual attention, generally sit and walk into the office to work of the workday.
F. Environmental conditions
The work is done in an office, with appropriate temperature, natural humidity, characteristics of normal hygiene, suitable lighting and a good structure.
G. Physical Hazards
The risks in the company are accidents from falls, which can cause bruising to various parts of the body and by falling furniture, chairs, tables, etc.
H. Skill Manual
The skills required for the position are:
College: University and / or technical.
Titles: Sales Engineer, Business Administration.
Complementary studies: Computer, administration, finance, accounting, marketing and sales.
Experience: who is 2 years minimum experience in similar positions.
I. Liability Decisions
The Board of Directors of the Corporation is responsible for monitoring and controlling the CEO with regard to the functions assigned to that office.
Decision-making at the level of general management of the company, hire staff, set prices, etc.
J. Responsibility for monitoring
Officials overseeing the CEO are the Secretary, Sales Executive, Sales Agents, the Assistant amenities and / or Vigilante.
K. Liability for personal contacts
With senior officials of the company, customers, banks, financial, AFP, etc.
L. Responsibility for accuracy
Errors in managing the company may affect the stability of the company.