Everywhere you look, lifestyle entrepreneur is fashionable. It has support from various companies, news media and even romantic places to get appointments with other business people. The word “entrepreneur” has become very important.
The problem is that once the term became fashionable and everyone wants to be an entrepreneur, the title loses meaning.
Who qualifies to be an entrepreneur?
The big difference between these people and the rest of the world is that they tend to build new ideas into uncharted territories. Going deeper, there are three other differences:
– Financing: entrepreneurs tend to get outside capital to grow their businesses. It may be followed with venture capital, crowdfunding, micro loans or best investors.
– Strategy: a great brand of an entrepreneur is having an exit plan for their business. They start a new trend, innovate and then move to the next project.
– Technology: entrepreneurs are always looking for tools to make their business more efficient and profitable.
These differences are not absolute and leave room for many gray areas in the discussion. If you are still not sure of being an entrepreneur, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you like taking risks?
One of the most distinctive qualities of entrepreneurs is your risk tolerance. They see opportunities and possibilities in situations where others see only danger. They have a clear vision of the future that allows them to jump into the void with confidence.
2. What opines personal development?
Entrepreneurs focus 100 percent on their industries. They are always consuming information and learning just for the fun of it.
3. What happens when someone says ‘no’?
“No” does not always mean “no” for entrepreneurs. For them, the negative drives to improve their skills and try again. Always they are seeking to improve their presentations and proposals to convince investors. So these ecosystems move billions of dollars in funding each year.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
This is a loaded question if you are a true entrepreneur that does not really have time. There is no “work life balance” because your whole life is organized according to your business.
Trends change. At some point in history the term “entrepreneur” go out of fashion and other lifestyle only be replaced and the people who truly have a passion for doing something innovative.
Let’s go through these 6 videos to gain more idea and let me fulfill this article with it. On the left corner at the top you will find the list to go to another video. Hope this article will be helpful for you and dont forget, sharing is caring so share it to let others know of it.